View Single Post
Old 01-30-2020, 09:47 PM   #79
Meks
Pro Bowl

Re: Chase Young or Three First Round Picks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warthog View Post
I think Isaiah Simmons (LB) or Andrew Thomas (OT)is more of an critical position upgrade than Ohio State’s Okudah at CB. The EDGE position is one of the most important positions on the defense. The OT can protect the QB -important. The LB position often is the Captain of the defense and usually has the most tackles on the team - important. The CB can move around to guard (man-to-man) the elite WR #1. That elite WR can rip your team apart, like DeSean Jackson did us in the first Eagles game. But you can also get a very good to elite CB in FA. CB is a

The important part of any trade-down is that the first rounder has to be low enough to get you an elite player in a critical position. CB is important but just part of the DB crew. Not near as critical as Edge or MLB. These articles on Okudah are just space fillers. We either trade-down to get an important position with a first round pick 10 or under that gets the Redskins like premium OT or MLB, PLUS also getting a couple other first rounders or every pick OR this big trade will not happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I mean, desean Jackson ripped us apart in the first game cuz we couldn't sack Wentz, and we also had players missing assignments due to shitty halftime adjustments and coaching. Sometimes it doesn't matter how elite the CB is...
R.I.P #21SEAN TAYLOR
Meks is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04516 seconds with 10 queries