View Single Post
Old 02-09-2021, 01:30 PM   #31
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

AITAH: Am I the A**hole Here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
My lady always makes these passive aggressive comments. She doesnt even know she does it. Things like "its 2 am and you have work tomorrow in the morning".

Last night I decide Im going to have some hot dogs for dinner. So i put 3 in a pan and start to cook them. I was only going to eat 2 but I put a 3rd in there to see if she would say anything. So she comes sauntering in and I try to block her view of the pan. She tries to act like she not trying to see. She goes about 1 minute without saying anything but she is hovering around the kitchen so I know she wants to say something.

finally she cracks and she says "wow babe, 3 hot dogs, thats a lot". And I say "ha! you dumb bitch, i only put a 3rd on there just to see if youd say something and of course you did." I tell her I bet it was killing her not to say anything as soon as she came into the kitchen. She admits as much and said she couldnt take it anymore.

AITAH: Because I intentionally cooked an extra hot dog just to entrap her?

AITAH: Because my plan all along was to quickly eat 1 hot dog in the kitchen before then walking into the living room with 2 hot dogs pretending I only cooked 2? But since she came into the kitchen, had to like UNO the situation on her?

This made me lol literally. Every time i make food my wife surfaces and i see her looking. I have done the plate / pan block so many times. Now i just wait for her to glance and i say “can i help you ?” She then acts like she has no idea what I am talking about. Your post made my day man. LOL.
We are definitely ntah’s. They should mind their business. I dont care wtf she eats. Lol. This is a conversation i never thought id have. Im so happy that im not the only one who does the pan block. Ive gone as far to cover my plate with a paper or something until she disappears. Im totally showing her ur post tonight.
punch it in is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.05994 seconds with 10 queries