View Single Post
Old 08-19-2022, 01:44 PM   #1274
SunnySide
Playmaker

Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief X_Phackter View Post
Yeah, let's not misunderstand how I view this topic. It's fucking wrong - all wrong. We're talking about three year old toddlers here man. I mean you said yourself, "I doubt they know what gay is or associate it with sexual preference..."

Three year olds should be on their journey to dinosaur land, not on some journey to what the fuck gender am I. Yes, mixed up is the term I meant to use. Substitute confused if you want - that works as well.
I gotta gate keep a bit here. If you dont have kids in public school, if youre not a parent ... I dont give opinions from non parents much weight. You could very well be a parent and im sure many parents would agree with you.

Here, without knowing the specific circumstances ... without being a parent of a gay kid .. i think we know so little of actual facts that our perceptions shape how we view this lil blurb.

But go ahead and do the fox news conservative gas lamp thing and make this one comment from a professor re a family you know nothing about as proof positive that all schools are indoctrinating "our children"

Its clear you view being gay as some negative affliction and that kids arent born gay but are indoctrinated in some learned behavior

if you dont think people are born gay ... i have zero interest in hearing anything you have to say re gay rights

----------------

Ten women on Wednesday filed a lawsuit against Bill Gothard, who for decades was a major force in the conservative Christian homeschooling movement, charging him and leaders in his ministry with sexual abuse, harassment and cover-up.

Gothard, who urged Christians to shun things like short skirts and rock music, is accused of raping a woman. The same woman says she was raped by one of the ministry’s “biblical counselors.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-abused-women/

WE MUST STOP THE PEDOPHILE RING THAT IS CHRISTIAN HOME SCHOOLING!!!!

STATES ONLY WANT SCHOOL VOUCHERS FOR RELIGIOUS SCHOOLS TO FILTER CHILDREN TO THEIR PEDOPHILE RINGS AWAY FROM ANY OUTSIDE PUBLIC SCRUTINY!!

cHRISTIANITY IS PERVERSION!!!
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04354 seconds with 10 queries