View Single Post
Old 01-02-2020, 12:15 PM   #26
SunnySide
Playmaker

Re: Redskins Salary Cap Status - 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coff View Post
I agree. Flowers was solid this year and the left side of the line is extremely important since we have a second year QB. We're already unsure about the LT position. Flowers might not be worth $7 million around the league, but he's worth $7 million to us.
Was he solid? or did he just stay healthy and wasnt a 100% complete bust like we were anticipating?

Flowers was just okay to me. On run plays, I didnt see him moving his guy back, sometimes he would do a good guy of turning his guy. On pass plays, he seemed to do a decent job of staying in front of his guy but he wasnt any special. Dont remember him swinging out or doing anything on the move. He was decent at hat on hat situations.

C player imo, average to below average NFL starter which was great for this year but I dont think we can count on him going forward w a significant LTD. If he is a starter next year, I hope he can maintain what he did this year - be average at best.

64 PFF = which is fine, its average.

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.05897 seconds with 10 queries