Thread: SF Postgame
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2020, 11:18 PM   #62
SFREDSKIN
Living Legend

Re: SF Postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan0201 View Post
We have not a clue what kind of “muscle “ injury he has. The fact that the team is taking precautions his first month and a half starting again is a good thing. I don’t think he would be out there doing what he has done unless he is feeling well. If today was any indication, we should feel better knowing that our team understands the importance of him starting the rest of the season etc. They know his capabilities and limitations better than any of us do. For us to make any assumptions is ludicrous. Alex Smith has done something no one else in any sport has ever done, give the man a shot.
I am, if you would have read my previous comment carefully I said he would bounce back, I give him the benefit of the doubt as he is our best option. Next year we need to upgrade the position. He will be 37 years old and will always be limited due to his injury, at least his scrambling ability which was one of his main strengths. We just need to get younger at QB.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.

Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04711 seconds with 10 queries