View Single Post
Old 01-14-2015, 11:30 AM   #12
over the mountain
Playmaker

Re: Your 2014-2015 Maryland Terps Basketball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Im just gonna drop this in here, but its awesome to see Coach L in Miami showing why he is a top coach in the country. Great to see Coach K throw off the jacket from the stress with the Hurricanes whipping their ass in Cameron. Talk to me when your team goes into Cameron and wins.
Miami (FL) Hurricanes vs. Duke Blue Devils - Recap - January 13, 2015 - ESPN

i went to the highlights hoping to see coach k throw a hissy fit but they didnt include it. (I hate duke but respect coach k a ton)

but why was the last comment necessary chico? seems a lil sensitive to me. its okay that miami isnt ranked but the terps are no. 12 in the country. just bc the terps are ranked high and your hurricanes arent doesnt mean the they arent an okay or decent team. it doesnt mean people dont like them. just bc one program is a lot better than the other doesnt mean it has to be an "us v them" mentality.

its just that the top 15 national ranking is really hard to make. out of 137 programs, there is a lot of competition.

but good for miami. keep trying my friend.

--------------------------------

preview for tonights game, tip off at 7 pm.

Rutgers Scarlet Knights vs. Maryland Terrapins - Preview - January 14, 2015 - ESPN

i didnt know eddie jordan coached rutgers now.

go terps.

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04128 seconds with 10 queries