View Single Post
Old 08-16-2018, 02:58 PM   #71
GridIron26
Playmaker

Re: Around the NFL, Training Camp Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
With all due respect you don't know the real business world well. They screw over employees and eff off social issues all the time.The NFL is no different than any other multi BILLION dollar business. Like Employees in other business's that are Union especially they need to create change ,you don't always wait for the employer to do it.

In general, you are correct. This is my fourth year working behind scene in the CMHC, in other words, business operation within the CMHC. And I'm currently studying MBA so I am still learning about business world. Although, I don't believe the lack of understanding of business world and/or how business world is like in real life, should prevent anyone from trying to make changes in business world for better.

You said you are not convinced that the situation could have been avoided. I gave a quick explanation of how it could have been avoided, which is NFL putting in efforts to understand and then utilize resources for mental health issues. Whether NFL is willing to do that, and how multi-billion companies are currently being run is different point, I believe.
GridIron26 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04092 seconds with 10 queries