View Single Post
Old 07-06-2022, 09:04 AM   #15
MTK
\m/

Re: Training Camp is fast approaching What....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief X_Phackter View Post
While I do think that AG will be the "bell cow" to begin the season, he has to be looking over his shoulder - seeing Robinson right on his tail. Robinson is a true RB, while Gibson was a receiver. I don't think it can be understated, the importance of having been a RB all your football life, as opposed to making that position change at the NFL level. Because of that, and with his injury history and intermittent fumblitis, I wouldn't consider AG a lock.

Definitely anxious to see how the TE position shakes out if LT isn't healthy enough to start week 1.

I also want to see how Howell performs and if Heinicke shows any improvement. Howell likely starts as the #3, but I imagine it's only a matter of time before he is the backup. The only things Heinicke has on him at this point is institutional knowledge, and NFL experience.
Yeah I wouldn't put AG down as a lock either, Robinson was drafted for a reason, he's not coming in as a 3rd rounder to sit. AG needs to up his game and hold on to the damn ball. Otherwise BR is going to cut into his workload very quickly.

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04012 seconds with 10 queries