SunnySide
Playmaker

Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Great candidate running up in northern VA against Don Beyer:

Karina Lipsman

https://ballotpedia.org/Karina_Lipsman

Immigrated from Ukraine, raised in Baltimore Housing projects, became a US citizens at 18, went to public Baltimore schools where eventually graduates from John Hopkins with a masters. Moderate

Seems like a better, more relatable, harder working candidate than the white guy who is one of the wealthiest members of congress.
She is saying she wants to be bi-partisan and not demonize others who think differently .. we need a lot more of that.

But shes young and I cant find anything on her other than "worked for 14 years in defense and intelligence community" ... but she graduated JHU in 2012? Things you did in college or grad school ... I dont count that, we all did programs, so that is kinda a red flag she is inflating and glossing over her real world experience.

What did you do? Did you volunteer and intern or have an actual job? How does that experience make you a good candidate?

She is also school choice .. which I honestly dont know enough about but I do know I dont like public money going to private religious schools.

NoVa ... so the Rs got run a non MAGA platform
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.38756 seconds with 10 queries