View Single Post
Old 11-15-2019, 12:05 PM   #21
SunnySide
Playmaker

Re: Breaking: Montae Nicholson left woman at hospital before she died from drug overdose

I dont fault Nicholson and his friend for bringing her to the ER and then leaving. At that point, the doctors have her and there is nothing they can do to help. Hopefully they let staff know what she took bc that would have a medical benefit.

21 year old partying with NFL player .. Im guessing the wrong mix of party drugs like ectasy and coke (which can result in very bad situations sometimes, sometimes its fine). These days, who knows what they were doing .. oxys?

I actually applaud Nicholson for (1) making the decision to bring her in, and (2) actually carrying her in and not leaving her on the stoop of her parents house, ringing the doorbell then speeding off. I assume he was equally impaired and that is a tough decision to make when your decision making capabilities are askew.

But if he and his friend delayed an hour or more before taking her to the ER .. perhaps she could have been saved. Narcan is a life saver.

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.17771 seconds with 10 queries