View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 10:04 PM   #288
Mechanix544
The Starter

Re: Draft wrap-up 2013

I just watched highlight videos of all the skins draft picks for 2013, I came away with 5 main thoughts.

1 - Philip Thomas should start day 1.

2 - Brandon Jenkins had the most impressive athleticism and speed (for his position) out of all the picks. He could put on a few lbs, and step in for ILB, or he could be a speedy OLB. He is good enough to be very good in the NFL at both.

3 - Reed needs to put on 15 lbs, and learn how to block. He is not in the same league as Fred Davis as a pass-catcher either.

4 - Amerson needs to learn how to recover after his initial turn. His speed is not bad at all, and if he learns how to turn out of the receivers break a little faster, he should be an upgrade to either of our veteran CBs.

5 - Neither of the RB's have half the vision and toughness as Morris. Both are faster, neither can plow half as good as AM radio.

Just some things I saw..........I do hope Amerson and Thomas pan out to be solid. Just those two being solid starters would put us in a serious contender position for years with the current squad. Hail!!!!
Mechanix544 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04278 seconds with 10 queries