View Single Post
Old 07-02-2020, 03:09 PM   #366
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Re: Offseason: Around the NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake84 View Post
This was to be expected. The rumors on twitter a few weeks ago said that at some point after July 4th, the NFL was expected to formally cancel the entire 2020 season and playoffs.

I think they are trying to let people down as gently as possible. They probably know now that there is no way to have a season. We are at 50K cases a day now. Probably in a month from now that number is 100K - 250K. By the end of the year, realistically 1-2 million cases a day, with probably 150k or so daily deaths.

It should calm down a lot after January when the first wave of vaccines start going out to every day people, but i think right now, and in all honesty, the 2021 season is probably in jeopardy at this point and the way things are going.
Man you gotta stop entertaining these Twitter rumors. We're at 50k a day now because jackass governors have decided wearing a mask infringes on one's individual liberty to spread death and disease to everyone else.

McConnell and Pence are already wearing masks and encouraging others to do so too, I guarantee Trump won't be far behind. He'll listen when they start telling him he's jeopardizing his reelection by letting this spread rapidly.

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.05551 seconds with 10 queries