View Single Post
Old 07-05-2020, 11:21 AM   #21
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Position Battles in Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by GridIron26 View Post
I would be really shocked if we decide to keep all 6 RBs by the time the seasons starts. Now that it's starting to look like there's a real chance the preseason will be cancelled, the preseason already had been reduced to 2 games already. With that in mind, I have a little expectations from our rookies, including Gibson.

My best guess would be, we keep 5 RBs and cut Barber. Guice and AP will share the majority of carries for Redskins, both will be on the field at the same time for the short-yards plays. But when it's 1st and 2nd down plays, I can see Guice or AP and McKissic being on the field at the same time. As Gibson develops throughout the season, he will take over McKissic's role. I have no idea what role Love will have, he probably would be relegated as #5 RB unless he shows a lot in practices, if and when that happens, it will become complicated situation..
It’s gonna be an interesting watch and I think it mainly revolves around one thing, injures. I think you pull out McKissic and Gibson...they on the team, McK as the 3rd down back and Gibby as the gadget H-back.

The other 4 and other which may be added..it’s about 1 thing only, injuries. Whoever is healthy at start of season makes the team.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.06006 seconds with 10 queries