Thread: custom helmet
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 04:38 PM   #8
SC Skins Fan
The Starter

Re: custom helmet

Quote:
Originally Posted by airsoftking View Post
nice helmet you have here. I knew about the metallic paint since I have a F/S replica and that's mainly why I want to paint it gold. The thing is, I can't find the decals anywhere. Here's a pic of a guy who refurbished an old helmet into this:

Nice. I know I have seen the decals on eBay from time to time. There is one seller on eBay that sells a lot of refurbed helmets. Maybe you could message him and see if he has or could get the decals and would be willing to sell them to you ("bernstein2" is the seller name). You could also try messaging some other sellers who sell decals and see if they have them or would be willing to get them for you. I did that with one seller to get some rear helmet numbers to customize my Jason Campbell 75th helmet and he was actually willing to make them for me (little different situation in getting the side logos, but maybe you can ask around). I have bought decals from "mwp33" in the past and he is a good seller with nice products. I don't know if he would have or be able to get the side logos or not.

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.05398 seconds with 10 queries