View Single Post
Old 04-25-2018, 10:10 AM   #5
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Predict the top of the draft and bold predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
The only reason that makes sense the for all the leaks on which QB the Browns will take is if they are poised to take a QB at 4, and want to get Buffalo or Miami to jump up and give them picks. If that's what they trying to do, you take Barkley at 1, get a trade partner, and take Jackson at around 11-14.

I think it would be a very smart and effective way to get the best players on his board.

I don't think any of these qb's are Carson Wentz or even Deshaun Watson, and I think Dorsey will take the best player in the draft, not force a QB
Strongly disagree. No way you chance not getting "your guy" first pick at the QB position. If they go Barkley at 1, the Giants will field at least 10 calls from teams with stupid trade offers to move up and the G-men will move down. We know Jets are going QB at 3...So you then position yourself possibly with 3rd choice of QB...this would be a nightmare for the Browns.

The risk is much greater of not getting your QB you want at 4 than Barkley not being there. Barkley easily could slide to 4.

Jackson is the QB out of this draft? then if you think that, you take him at 4...that's the only way Id wait.
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.05569 seconds with 10 queries