View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 09:20 AM   #42
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Packers pregame thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by #56fanatic View Post
I think we are playing them (packers) at a pretty good time. we are relatively healthy and they aren't. Rogers not being as mobile is a big plus for us. But, given how Green Bay runs crossing routes out the ass, and we can't seem to figure that out - Adams and Cobb could have a big day. and they dont need to run the ball - they run those little quick outs and dump offs as their run game.
Offensively - We need to run the damn ball. Gruden can't freaking panic (as he always does) if we are down a couple scores. Feed AP and Perine. Make them pull the safeties up - because I can be certain that every team will see what the colts did and try to use that
We need to bring big time pressure up the middle on Rogers too. He cant move laterally outside and kill you like he's so well known for doing. This aspect of his injury really limits his game.

we should be bringing A gap, over center pressure a ton...even delayed blitz. Brown and Foster...one or both should be creeping up. If we do that, and he just swings it outside to the WRs, I have faith Norman and Dunbar can match up and make the tackle on this quick throws.
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.37691 seconds with 10 queries