View Single Post
Old 01-18-2017, 04:00 PM   #34
Kope
Special Teams

Re: Kirk Cousins 365 thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
What a rational and well thought out post Kope. I agree with 99% of it, for me the only minor difference is the asking price of KC for another team would have to be better than/as good as the price we gave up for RG3. I have waited too long to see a competent qb lead this team and I'm not willing to give him up that easily.
Agree that is the single biggest frustration with being a skins fan, QB play. So I guess I am used it and can wait longer if the team benefits from KC leaving.

the way I see QB play in DC is as follows: We havent had 3 consistent years of good QB play here since I have started watching in 81. Seriously - the only good QB we have drafted I think is Sammy Baugh. Two of our SB QBs were retreads, Ryp was not good except for the year he got sacked 9 times and our defense didnt allow a point at home until game 4 at home - not hard to play QB on a team like that. Even Sonny and Billy were not drafted here. so yeas I want KC here for 10+ years but I would rather have Lombardis #4,5,6 and three more average QBs.....

Advertisements

Page generated in 3.26562 seconds with 10 queries