View Single Post
Old 12-05-2019, 09:27 AM   #451
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: The Haskins Threat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins247 View Post
Hopefully they'll be some good TEs in free agency available that they will hopefully target. This is a position that seems to fading away though, because the college game is not using them...much like fullbacks.
There is actually a decent amount in Free Agency but TE has become a competitive position with a lot of turnover between injuries, finding competent play, scheme fit, etc. Tight end play has become a need in order to field a working offense.

My guy is Eric Ebron, he would be my #1 free agent target in the free agency. He has a balance game in blocking and catching. He comes from the Colts who feature TE in a passing game, but ALSO have to block because there are one of the best running teams in the league. He is in his prime as well. I would give him a solid deal 4 year deal. Also Im def drafting a TE in that 3rd-4th round range.

Id let Sprinkle come into camp to compete with the 3rd TE position, but he is a jag and would hope we could find another young guy to take that 3rd TE position.

He Gets Us

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.50413 seconds with 10 queries