Thread: NFC East Champs
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2021, 09:30 AM   #75
AnonEmouse
The Starter

Re: NFC East Champs

Is this perspective? Our net points difference on the season is +6. All 3 of our division rivals finished -77 or worse. The only NFC team to finish with a better record than us and not make the playoffs is Arizona, and the Bears finished 8-8 with a +2 difference and scraped in. Of the 4 teams in the league to finish 7-9 we're the only ones with a positive differential. Says to me that all the cry babies about us winning last night are not taking a serious look at their own records and performances.

Don't see anyone complaining about the Steelers resting starters for a whole game (not a quarter); if the Giants players and fans are complaining about Philly resting their starting QB (after the HC said he was going to do it), maybe they should look first at their own performances that put them at 6-10 instead of looking outside their organisation for scapegoats.

We won. It wasn't pretty, but in a year so messed up across the board, and particularly with so many obstacles to overcome, we won when it mattered, how doesn't matter, and it will say 2020 division champs for ever. Nobody is talking about putting a * against this season as every team faced adversity, so I'm not accepting that we won on the cheap. Its not like there's a constant conversation about how we won in the strike season with a bunch of scrubs. So I don't expect this year to live in infamy either.

2020 NFC East champions. End of.
AnonEmouse is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.52521 seconds with 10 queries