View Single Post
Old 12-31-2019, 05:44 PM   #26
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Re: Jack Del Rio Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defensewins View Post
We finally have professionals running the defense. It has been a long time since I could say that. The coaching and strategy on defensive side of the ball has been terrible for so long on this team, I could not watch. I used to yell at the TV all game. Real basic shit. Not sure why or why it took so long to get fixed. The only thing I can think of is we finally have some talent (especially on the D-line) that could attract a good coach. I remember Wade Phillips saying a few years back that he would not come here because we were devoid of talent on Defense. Not anymore.
The draft (#2 pick) could solidify us on defensive line and make us a brick wall with a scary pass rush. Chase Young looks special and I would lean that way in the draft. Offense can be fixed with lower picks and free agency. You cannot pass up the chance to be scary good on defense. We can dictate to opposing offenses.
Scary good on defense? I think getting this defense back to middle of the pack would be quite an accomplishment.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04210 seconds with 10 queries