View Single Post
Old 07-13-2020, 08:06 PM   #48
rocnrik
Playmaker

Re: Problem with posts or censorship?

Black homiciide I’m talking about .. 2018 2400 shootings over 500 murders, 2019 nearly 2300 shootings over 500 murders .. according to the city of Chicago . That is very sad to me and then factor in the innocent lives and young people’s lives gone ... I just would like to see NFL being as upset over that than teams nicknames ..I can add homeless people to that issue .. how about San Fran or Seattle .. I have friend who owns business in Seattle and has to walk over homeless people to open his store ..I may be wrong but does the nfl with teams in those cities do anything to really help ?

At this point it’s not even about a name anymore .. okay I’m over it bring on the new name and I will be there however the League needs to step up the way they treat minorities.. no more excuses ! I want to see black ownership in league .. Commissioner job!! The bar has been raised !! Let’s see what you got ! Every single fan that has pulled for this team should hold this league to a high standard .. more than ever !! In a sense we have become a part of the movement ..

Last edited by rocnrik; 07-13-2020 at 09:05 PM.
rocnrik is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.03448 seconds with 10 queries