View Single Post
Old 08-21-2018, 01:22 PM   #73
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Re: Redskins Signing Adrian Peterson

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
Like I said, I'd get through the next two pre season games by signing someone like Darkwa. I'd let him, Kelly, Bibbs and CT carry the load next week. Once Perine comes back next week then figure it out from there and wait for the final cuts. Plus we'll hopefully have Marshall back by week one.

As you may or may not know I am always against signing old guys, no matter how low risk it is, especially an old 33 year old RB. Then when you add in that he abused a child, I just can't root for this. He can rush for 1400 yards and score 12 td's and I just can't do it.

I hear you about not wanting to root for him. Ive said as much. But every time he gets the ball im going to root for him. Lol. Whether or not he has a good or bad year will not change what he did or how I feel about him as a person. He has to live with it and I guess I will let God be his judge and jury.
As for signing Darkwa he might not have been willing to sign a one year deal. Again, in football terms it is a zero risk move so....
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.06246 seconds with 10 queries