View Single Post
Old 12-01-2016, 10:44 AM   #5
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Re: Recount Opinions

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
I doubt anything comes of it, although anything that ruffles Trump's delicate feathers is alright with me.

I think we've got much bigger things to be concerned with as far as his presidency goes.

Exactly. This is just something else that will assure he continues to act like a juvenile and eventually even the most stubborn trumpers will have to acknowledge the fact that they put an unstable, two bit con artist, hypocritical, hate monger in the Oval Office.
This cabinet should already be enough to turn the Trumpers off. He is not draining the swamp. He is hiring the swamp. But I know, it is because they know the swamp?!?!? Holy shit. Suckers are born every day.
Goldman Sachs was the culprit during the campaign. They were public enemy number one. They stood for Wall Street and Trump was going to take them down. Now they run the country. Good job dipshit.
Oh and this bullshit with Carrier. Hahaha. Mike Pences hometown. They did not threaten them about going to Mexico like they said. They paid them to stay! Crony Capitalism at its finest! Let us see the details of this great deal? Or are they under audit too? Wake the fuck UP people.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.41201 seconds with 10 queries