View Single Post
Old 03-07-2018, 10:19 AM   #111
Schneed10
A Dude

Re: Redskins don't plan on third straight franchise tag for Kirk Cousins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meks View Post
Yes, it is emotional hatred of the team, coupled with me seeing most of their games this season first hand. Where I live they are the local team, it blows lol. But I have seen them get a way with so much shit last season, getting lucky constantly, against us, against everyone. Catching teams at the worst point or in the middle of falling out of their season, they had a cupcake schedule - not on paper i guess, but in real time, cupcakes all day. And I can't even begin to go in on the super bowl with the offensive player lined up in the neutral zone before the snap on the trick play TD, or the absolute BOGUS AS FUCK Clement catch (I had less problem or question with the Ertz one but still shady). I heard the NFL came out and said the Dez Bryant catch, which wasn't IMO, was actually a catch and they fucked up... BECAUSE of the SHIT SHOW that was that Clement "catch".... The saints finished the season hot as hell - and get beat by a miracle play in Minnesota? Bullshit. The saint vs eagles would have been a game, the vikings didnt even show up and Case Keenum wasn;t going to win them that game. The saints had a better shot at beating philly but got miracle'd out of it? Fucking horse shit! lol -- the eagles got lucky, they're not that good. If Wentz isn't the same qb after surgery, they wont be as good, either. Fuck them, and their bullshit season.
Boy do I get it. Living here (I'm in the western burbs of Philly on the PA side) with all of these fans is pretty much unbearable. They vaulted to my most hated team this year, even ahead of Dallas, because their fans were so ungraceful about it. It's not enough for them to win, they have to shit on you and your team in the process too. It has made me so resentful of a couple of friends of mine in particular.

F Philly. I hope Wentz goes the route of RGIII and is never the same again on that knee. Wishful thinking but that's where my head is. That's what these assholes around here deserve.

Last edited by Schneed10; 03-07-2018 at 11:48 AM.
Schneed10 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.05676 seconds with 10 queries