View Single Post
Old 09-20-2019, 12:36 PM   #21
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: What grinds your gears: Redskins edition

Since we are venting I'll say my piece:

As a lifelong Redskins fan I have seen many bad days (majority honestly) so really all I know is losing from a Fan standpoint. I said after we let Kirk walk that I really don't care about this teams W/Ls anymore because I am just Numb to the fact that it will never change. I am 32 years old, I have been a fan since the age of 6 literally 26 years and only 1 time in my life did I think the skins had a legit SB shot (1999).

Dan Snyder is a fan boy that just happens to be a Owner, he is clueless when it comes to football and that is evident, the HORRIBLE GM hires over the years are just a small sample, he's had multiple HC's (Marty , Joe Gibbs, Steve Spurrier) that have GREAT resumes in the sport, and guess what? Nothing has worked.

Jay Gruden has been here way too long and really needs to be shown the door asap, problem is, Nobody wants to come to DC WHY? Because of the Front Office.

Fedex is a sad story, the fact that the stadium is never a "Home game" to the team is EMBARRASSING! That is all on you Dan, the fans have left and who can blame them?

I hope the team finishes 3-13 and fans just stop showing to games all together starting Monday Night.

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04621 seconds with 10 queries