View Single Post
Old 10-12-2018, 05:14 PM   #30
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: Around the league Week 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Yes seriously. #1 Eli is done, he was done last year. You seem to be in denial over that. #2 the Giants could have had a rookie QB at a bargain price for the next 5 years. Instead they have one of the highest paid RBs and a guy who can’t play at the most important position. But maybe the QB comes next year since it looks like another top 5 pick will be in order.
MTK we disagree. Barkley was the right pick ,had the Giants picked a QB he would still be on the bench and Eli would still be playing .I have given my thoughts on Eli and no not in denial . My bitch is Odell and it seems the locker room has turned on him not the coach. Is it possible to trade a 95 million dollar cry baby bitch? I keep thinking the Raiders would be stupid enough to take him who in his right mind takes a 95 million dollar contract and just weeks later days he isn't sure if he likes it there??? I would like to see the Giants go after Russel Wilson in Seattle.

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.03859 seconds with 10 queries