View Single Post
Old 08-30-2018, 07:54 AM   #67
WillH
The Starter

Re: Season Predictions - post them here

My Kool-Aid drinking prediction: 11-5

I love Jay, he's far and away the best coach we've had since Gibbs 1.0, (well maybe 2.0, and Schottenheimer but well we'll see). He's not a perfect coach, the are things I've not agreed with, but to go 7-9 last year with all the injuries, a difficult schedule, and a QB that was not all in was very impressive IMO. It seemed throughout it was because the core team was willing to give it all, and based on what some players have said about KC departing, I don't think he was subversive by any means, but when your QB gives off vibes like he's got one foot of the door a team can fall apart quickly. I'm hopeful that this translates into more success this year with a healthier and more talented team overall.

My realistic prediction: 8-8

We got better in some areas, worse in others, and there's a lot if ? in between. It's a difficult schedule, AS well need time to gel with this team, and there's a lot of young unproven talent that will likely have some growing pains. They will be competitive as they have been, but it's a tough league.

My PTSD Redskins fan prediction: 6-10

AS is ok. AP will last a few games, then what? Doctson and Richardson have done nothing, Crowder was a flash in the pan, and Reed is, well, injured. Our oline depth is a work in progress or injury prone. D line looks like it could be nasty, but I'll believe it when I see it, LBs are solid but none can cover a TE to save their life. Our secondary is a bunch of pups and an injury or two away from scary, expect broken coverages.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.02610 seconds with 10 queries