View Single Post
Old 03-01-2019, 01:48 PM   #70
Ruhskins
Living Legend

Re: What’s your plan for the Quarterback position?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Per espn

Coach Jay Gruden expressed confidence in Colt McCoy as the Redskins' possible starting quarterback.

Yikes. Alex Smith (leg) may never play again, and McCoy is the only other quarterback on the roster. "I could be really ignorant," Gruden said. "I've just seen him throw the ball for five years in the offseason, in training camp. ... I have total confidence. He's got a great knowledge of the system, he's comfortable with the guys we have, he's a great leader, he's a competitor." McCoy started two games after Smith's injury last year only to go out and break his own leg in Week 13. The Redskins aren't expected to be players for Nick Foles. Perhaps they'll draft a quarterback or bring in a Ryan Tannehill type to compete with McCoy for the job. This team is going to stink.

Bruce Allen folks and Dan Snyder
I know our front office is terrible, but what do you want him to say? Let other teams know exactly what we are going to do? Does any team go out there a be super honest about their plans for free agency or the draft? I'm genuinely curious about this, because fans seem to think we are the only team that gives vague political-like/coach-speak answers.
R.I.P. #21
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04105 seconds with 10 queries