View Single Post
Old 06-26-2019, 02:31 PM   #33
BigHairedAristocrat
Playmaker

Re: Top Stories Going Into Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneed10 View Post
I think everyone needs to take Doug's comments with a grain of salt. I don't think he meant that he and Dan and Bruce are going to tell Jay to start Haskins if Haskins demonstrates he's not ready yet.

If the competition is close in camp then I could see them swaying with a deciding vote. But if Keenum or Colt legit win the QB race in camp, then Jay will definitely go with them, especially because the schedule is rough. The front office will not tell Jay to make a move to Haskins in such a circumstance.
Agreed. Doug has, time and again, made a fool of himself when he speaks publicaly. I realize this is one of the primary aspects of his job description, but he always ends up saying things that are misleading or simply dumb. They really should demote him to a position that is exclusively scouting/personel and promote/hire someone into a GM role who can do a better job at dealing with the public.
Dolphins get good press for saving drowning humans.But we only hear about the swimmers theyve pushed ashore.You know who we havent heard from: all the people theyve pushed out to sea.Dolphins dont know what theyre doing-they just like pushing things.
BigHairedAristocrat is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 1.33264 seconds with 10 queries