Thread: Dwayne Haskins
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2019, 12:05 PM   #252
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Re: Dwayne Haskins

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickmmrr View Post
Kirk strikes me as more of a "ME" guy than a "TEAM" guy. But in all fairness to Kirk I am coming from a weird place of wanting him to fail. So take this with a grain of salt. But fail or not he has already been paid, he already has a shit load of great "stats", (not so many wins, but great stats) so he could walk away from the game today and live like a king for the rest of his life.
Not sure if that is true or not. It is amazing how his stats look good in the box score, but don't translate into wins. I remember after many a Redskin loss looking at Kirk's numbers compared to the opponents QB and wondering how the hell did the Redskins lose. Seriously I am glad he is gone, but definitely wasn't thrilled with getting captain check down. Alex never put up numbers except wins, but he was never going to win a Super Bowl, I don't think Cousins will either, even on a stacked team. Keeping my fingers crossed on Haskins. I hope he can be a cross between Alex and Kirk. Throws for 4,000 yards and takes care of the ball like Alex.

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04575 seconds with 10 queries