View Single Post
Old 02-25-2004, 04:32 PM   #39
BleedBurgundy
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwagonskins
Champ didn't want to be here, end of story. If they didn't trade him, he would have sat out or had an unspectacular season like last year (any help against the run at all!) I understand he's one of the top corners in the league but the team is more important and he doesn't get it. If he wanted to be a Redskin, he had a hell of a deal on the table before the season. He also said if Armstead goes, I go....so see you later. We'll get Portis (22 year old Earnest Byner anybody?) and some free agents (Springs at CB). It ain't over. Add a Kearse type player to the line, draft Taylor, and a lower round DT and we're in the hunt. Oh by the way, Ramsey if you want to show you should be the starter, then shut up and win it in camp. He's already conceded the job. Talk about a positive attitude! I used to love the guy but I've lost a lot of respect for him whining lately.
i don't know, if I'm Ramsey, I've got one hell of a chip on my shoulder right now. He's been a good guy for us, taken one heck of a beating last year, been positive through the disaster with Spurrier and now he's being talked about as a clipboard caddy to Brunell (who was benched for a rook himself, last year.) I don't blame him for being pissed, I just hope he handles it with class and clearly defines himself as the starter in the preseason.
BleedBurgundy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04819 seconds with 10 queries