View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 06:42 PM   #87
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Re: Is the End Near For Bruce Allen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
This is the dumbest shit I've ever read, I'm glad I don't listen to that trash. I have no idea how/why JP Findlay puts up with him or anyone in 106.7 The Fan.
I wonder how many people actually read that full article.

Really explains the dynamic between Finlay and Russell, Finlay has always been well regarded whereas Russell is the tabloid reporter of the Skins world.

I think Finlay did a great job of explaining the differences between him and Russell. Obviously they are friends, share info, etc. but Finlay only reports the solid sourced stuff.

The key thing about the Geron Christian tidbit is Russell prefaces it with "I think". Seems easy to me that he is just saying his opinion without any sources to back it up.

I gotta wonder if that bit about 40 people leaving the Skins is true. It's no suprise the Redskins have had a rep for dysfunction in years. Smootsmack himself didn't want to work for the Redskins because he knew about the culture there. If what Russell is saying is true, nothing's really changed, and Bruce Allen is the epicenter of it all.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.03686 seconds with 10 queries