View Single Post
Old 03-30-2014, 03:10 PM   #62
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Re: The Bad News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
NC , seriously if what you say is true then think ,"is there something I don't know about the situation", that might keep it from being resolved ?The internet is not the place to make these accusations .
I told you what the situation was. My boss is 62 years old. He's on the doorstep of retiring and simply doesn't give a fuck. He wants to skate out without making too many waves in the process so the best way he can do that is to simply ignore it. The only way he'll do anything is if the heat comes down from above him.

Listen, Al is the lesser of the evil on the three guys. I just posted Al's picture because it was funny. The other two are much much worse in terms of falsifying records and using state resources for personal use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
So you admit to doctoring a photo to make someone look bad ,on the internet .?
What? I told you my co-worker photoshopped this, not me. Do you people even read? I don't have to make him look bad, he does that all by his lonesome. Why are you defending people like this?...lol
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.05149 seconds with 10 queries