View Single Post
Old 10-31-2018, 01:37 PM   #16
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

Re: Dirty Birds Preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Both Atlanta's starting Guards are out for the season....that's gonna be a problem for them

Both Atlanta's starting, super talented Safeties are out for the season and their secondary has been getting lit up because of it.

Matt Ryan is on fucking fire...and their receiver group is the most talented we've seen all year. TE is solid and they got some RB that can catch too.

Glad we got Ha-Ha...we will need him.

Win in the trenches and run the ball to keep Matty Ice on the sideline. We've stymied Aaron Rodgers that way...I think the game could play out similar.

Even though the Falcons are coming off bye, they haven't played well on the road. But the sample size isn't great...they've only played twice on the road.

If there was ever a time to score big plays in the passing game, its this one. Falcons simply cant cover. We should win...too much pass rush. Their receivers are too talented not to get a couple scores:

Skins 35
Falcons 23

Alex coming out party...(fingers crossed)
Someone said this about Brees recently, and I think it holds true for Ryan: yes, they're both great QBs, but you don't play coverage and hope your DBs win those match-ups. You blitz and force them to beat it, no matter how good they are. I don't believe we blitzed Brees that often and we had major trouble. Not to see Ryan can't beat it, but at least keep him on his ass. Manning got shell-shocked last week the more he went down.

More of the same pls.

Weirdly enough, I think if we win the coin toss, take the ball and score, we'll win.

They score first, I think it'll be a long day, but still have a good feeling about it.

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.06691 seconds with 10 queries