View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 09:19 PM   #28
RGIII

Re: Draft wrap-up 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
I give us a C+.

Three picks in the secondary should result in at least one starter. Effort was made to fix our greatest weakness. Good stuff.

Really liked the Reed-Thompson picks. If just one of those pans out, then we have either our own Hernandez or our own Sproles. Good stuff.

Jenkins I really didn't get. I don't see any playing time for him other than as a situational pass rusher at best or special teams.

I don't see what Jamison brings to the table that we don't already have in Alfmo.
I really like the Jenkins pick. It's a risk-reward pick at the right spot in the draft. Honestly, I think Orakpo (supposedly the defensive star of this team) was underperforming before he was hurt. We all know he gets held a lot but, he needs to win his matchups consistently. Jackson played admirably in his absence but, opposing OTs aren't shaking in their cleats when he's on the field. A potential prospect who could really spark the pass rush was needed.

I think the Skins threw a wrench in the NFL draft gears when they selected Reed. He looks longer than he's listed too.
RGIII is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.03475 seconds with 10 queries