View Single Post
Old 03-30-2020, 02:03 PM   #42
Burgold
Special Teams

Re: Why Hasn't Anyone Talked About-A Possible Cancellation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidsnake84 View Post
i don't see any way where the us is able to resume any sort of functional life the rest of this year. I would fear by years end, there are potentially millions of foreclosed homes, probably 100 million people or more out of work. My greatest fear is that this event turns the usa into a "third world country", with a food shortage / outages, no jobs, government and treasury out of money / disbanded, etc. Sort of an every man for himself scenario. This belief is not scientifically based, i want to point out these are my personal fears as a person who battles severe anxiety, this event is hard on me, maybe more so than most people due to underlying anxieties.

Locally, my town has cancelled all public events through the rest of this year. July 4th at the park has been cancelled. Even the christmas parades, festivities have been cancelled for the rest of the year.

As far as an nfl season, i think there is zero chance we have one. I think the only reason why they haven't announced it yet is to try and not cause more panic.
thank you !!!
Burgold is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.05965 seconds with 10 queries