View Single Post
Old 04-27-2020, 03:26 PM   #33
OnceWeWereKings
The Starter

Re: Trent Williams traded to the 49ers

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Ian Rappaport called out Trent and his agent for lying. It was put out and not contradicted that Trent got upset because RR didn't reach out to him before Greg Olsen. From the time BA was fired till now, I don't see any sign that the organization did anything but try to work with TW to resolve it in a way that was reasonable for both sides. Sorry, The 2020 Skins are off the hook in my mind.
I'm not defending ba in any way, I just call things like I see them....and I liked the way it was handled from the jump. I'm not a fan of players that signed contracts holding the team hostage when they decide a few years later they dont like the legal document they signed. I'm glad they let him sit and set a precedent that the team will not bend on these issues. Best player on the team or not. They tried to work with this guy under a totally new regime, and he continued to try to manipulate the situation and fans. I'm glad it played out this way, and after these antics, I'm glad to see him go. This is a rare win, imo, for the skins front office. Now the only thing to do is look to the future.

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.05258 seconds with 10 queries