View Single Post
Old 10-12-2022, 06:58 PM   #1686
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
1. Its fucking weird you think this is a wide spread problem. Theres like 20 million kids ages 13-17 in the US. This "tops" surgery (double mascetomy) for 16 and up is like 50 a year.

Im comfortable with that because i assume this was a long thought out personal decision that this teen and their family made. Decision made after a lot of discussion and education.

Let 50 or so 16-17 year olds and their families make educated deeply personal decisions.

2. Conservatives banging on this "chemical castration" war drum is 100% sheep fear mongering. Yall act like theres some conveyor belt forcing gender affirming operations on kids as they walk into school.

Let those families make their own fucking decisions ... nobody is forcing your kid to get one.

3. Chris Russo .. Idk man, i clicked on your substack link from yesterday and it was basically some dudes facebook opinion post w zero facts/cites .. just some random dudes thoughts

----------------------------------

in short --- no one is forcing kids to undergo gender surgery, I found zero cases of chemical castration of minors ... so you can repeat whatever "fake news" Tucker Carlson snow balled into your mouth last night ... but like be honest brother.

This is some boogey man bull shit.

And if all you got is boogey man bullshit as your campaign strategy .. you might be conservative.

Here is the Chris Rufo video is oct 11

https://twitter.com/realchrisrufo/st...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Stanford Children's doctor says "the demand for transgender surgery has increased by five-fold" and suggests that if a boy takes hormones and "her testes are non-functional," doctors should surgically remove them—even if the child is a minor

You can check out the Boston children hospital website they can cut your child up real good, anyway you like! check this cool shit:

Although they have different functions, the clitoris and penis are both derived from the same tissue. Metoidioplasty takes advantage of this fact by creating a penis from the clitoris after it has been enlarged through the use of testosterone therapy. Often, a scrotoplasty (surgical creation of a scrotum from the labia majora) is performed at the same time.

Metoidioplasty may also include surgical construction of a glans and lengthening of the urethra. The first option improves the resemblance to a cisgender male's penis. The second makes it possible for you to urinate while standing up. It is possible to have a phalloplasty after a metoidioplasty but the reverse is not true.

Totally normal to do to children! Making a penis into vagina, on a child

If you are for cutting up children, then I really don’t want to hear complaints about prayers on school grounds, a baker not making a cake, etc. Seriously, what a minor thing to complain about when you know, you are for castration of a child. Well when you are for killing a children the same day of birth, whata expect! Normal

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04451 seconds with 10 queries