View Single Post
Old 12-14-2020, 03:18 PM   #56
SFREDSKIN
Living Legend

Re: What happens with Kyle Smith?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
From today's MMQB:

Washington is very pleased with the work of Ron Rivera, to the point where if the Football Team does hire a GM, and I think they probably will, I’m told that search would be led by Rivera. If it happens, I’d expect ex-Lions GM Martin Mayhew (who shares an agent with Rivera) to be in the running, as well as former Panthers personnel men Ryan Cowden (Tennessee’s VP of player personnel) and Joe Schoen (Buffalo’s assistant GM).

https://www.si.com/nfl/2020/12/14/mm...ns-chase-young

Albert Breer did today's MMQB, when someone with credibility speaks about it like this I really have to wonder if there's more truth to this idea that Kyle Smith is not on Rivera's radar for GM. And the idea that Mayhew would even be considered for GM is nauseating.
This is from the link I posted above, Rivera would have to be a
Retard not to see Kyle’s work.

After the draft in April, and after trading Trent Williams and Quinton Dunbar, Rivera said that making Smith the GM was actually team owner Dan Snyder's call.

"[Snyder] has the ultimate say in the organization if it comes down to things like this," Rivera said. "That's a little bit above me."

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.

Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04462 seconds with 10 queries