View Single Post
Old 06-10-2021, 11:08 AM   #8
FrenchSkin
Playmaker

Re: WFT End Of Mandatory Mini's and Beyond thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Main reason for this thread - deleting posts broke the Tapatalk app view of the other thread. 2nd reason. New focus.

After today OTAs and Mini camps are done. I think no more organized team activities for about 6 weeks!! How will you get your football fix during the slow period. Prepping for fantasy? Ignoring football?
And what news are you looking for from the WFT? I know the big one is Jon Allen's extension. Hopefully it gets done. Maybe Scherff's though I still think he is gone after this year.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Thank you so much for this thread !

Let's try to keep this one football related

So apparently the main reason for Chase's absence at OTA is he had some shootings during the offseason, and part of it was during the OTAs. He still could've showed up for at least a couple of days, and it was an Under Armor commercial, and they're said to be accommodating to athletes' schedules...

I don't have a big issue with that, still would've liked him to be here for part of it, as a team captain, but let the young man get his dollars, we all know he'll be one of the best on the field for us!

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.53027 seconds with 10 queries