View Single Post
Old 02-21-2018, 10:58 AM   #44
metalskins
The Starter

Re: NFL ratings, TV deals, Jersey sales, Rule changes, Expansion, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
If AT&T is smart, they should start adding the NFL package as an option to their Direct TV Now streaming service.

The NFL needs to get smart about offering streaming options. A lot of people are getting rid of cable and going with streaming services.
Yes, and not only streaming options, but the ability to start the stream on a delay. Sometimes, I'm out and not home right at 1pm to watch the game. If it's on local TV, I can DVR, but if not then I have to find a shared stream. To be able to access the stream on a delay and watch the game like that would be just fine for me! And I would gladly pay NFL Sunday Ticket package price for such ability.

It's kind of like the Napster days. Sure, you have some who refused to ever pay to have certain music, but then you had those who begged to have the ability to pay for just the tracks we wanted without having to buy the entire album. Thus, eventually, iTunes was created! The NFL needs to wake up and see that something similar is happening with their product. People don't want to pay for DirecTV just to have NFL Sunday ticket. After all, the other stuff that DirecTV offers can pretty much be had with the other pay TV services. But, it's the NFL Sunday ticket that is sought after, and a lot of us wind up having to find a stream online to watch the game. I would GLADLY pay, even pay per stream, to watch my team in full HD, and live.

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.03944 seconds with 10 queries