View Single Post
Old 10-19-2018, 12:57 PM   #70
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Dallas week Version 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmahaRedskins View Post
I disagree and I think it is unfair. Reality is it takes time to find the rhythm of a passing game. To think different, it silly.

I am just as frustrated as anyone but I am also excited. We are 3 - 2 with a struggling passing game that should get better as the weeks pass.

I may change my mind if we go out there and pee down our leg vs Dallas.
You can disagree which is fine, but "unfair" is straight up bullshit. We have more than adequate weapons...from what Im told the roster has double digits wins talent...we been ok with injuries...schedule has been fine...we are in a weak ass division...we have continuity with coaching staff...and most relevant, Alex Smith is a proven Vet.

Smith hasn't played to the trade or the contract...Adrian Peterson has been the difference maker NOT Smith. I see 2 back to back bad performances and Jay Gruden flat out said yesterday, Alex is holding the ball too long.

I need to see Alex Smith come out and perform at a high level this week. We paid him to win big games like New Orleans (oh buzzsaw, trap game...) on a big stage...but most importantly we paid Smith to win divisional games like Dallas at home.

Coaches and the Front office chose Alex over Cousins...I need to see why. I need to see it now.
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.32731 seconds with 10 queries