View Single Post
Old 11-05-2018, 08:26 AM   #40
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Postgame Falcons

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDSKINS4ever View Post
5-3 and still leading the divison....if the Redskins can win 3 out of every 4 games then they will conclude with a 11-5 record with a first rd. bye in the playoffs...worse case scenario is Philly takes the division lead and the Redskins finish in 2nd place and still attain a playoff birth...
U do realize the Saints and Rams are the top 2 teams right? We have no chance on catching either team. Right now if u asked me to pick I'd say Philly wins the east at 10-6 and we miss the playoffs at 9-7. We play @Philly on MNF lol u know damn well we are getting toasted that game, @TB is a very lose able game for this team because we simply cant score points, they can and they have weapons all over the place. I think we got hot but were lucky to beat Carolina on the last drive, Dallas and NY are bad on Offense like we are so it was a good matchup. Don't tell me ATLANTA has a good Defense that is laughable, basically when we give up 20+ points we lose and our D is not good enough to keep Philly, Houston, and probably TB under 20.

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.05067 seconds with 10 queries