View Single Post
Old 09-16-2018, 06:47 PM   #26
Defensewins
Playmaker

Re: Colts-Redskins Postgame Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Let me explain why I have fatigue with the team...it’s starts with the ownership and front office. The moves for/at QB and the handling of that position is gutless and pathetic. The fan base is constantly sold poor decisions at the qb position.

Watching 2 previous coordinators like mcvay and shanny jr come thru and leave the skins only to thrive elsewhere.

Never getting a solid defensive coordinator since Greg Williams.
I agree with what you just said.
But the one thing that best exemplifies this mess is the lack of replacing oft injured and no talent LG Shawn Lauvao. I was pissed on this site to no end when we did not address LG in Free Agency and then again in the draft. We have known for two years that this is a massive hole in our starting lineup but we continue to over spend millions on a oft injured worthless WR from Seattle or that loser we got from Cleveland last year who we cut.
Then we bring Lauvao back off the street and put him in the starting lineup because we have no plan B. I think Lauvao came with Gruden from Bengals. So that should tell you about that.
No good Defensive coordinator wants to come here. So that is why we have the current guy and the reject prior. That is our GM and owners fault.
Our coaching staff is an embarrassment. Have they ever made in game adjustments that won us the game? Have they ever out coached the other team? NO
Defensewins is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 1.63331 seconds with 10 queries