View Single Post
Old 04-14-2021, 03:43 PM   #587
SunnySide
Playmaker

Re: All things Middle East related

On Easter Sunday, a massive explosion ripped through the top-secret Iranian nuclear weapons research facility at Natanz. There were some interesting aspects to the explosion. In a way, this was deja vu because, in July 2020, the same facility was hit by a cyberattack that damaged the centrifuge production plant inside the Natanz facility.

Of all the days available to carry out this attack, Israel chose one that coincided with a visit by the Diversity and Inclusion Commissar for the Department of Defense. And he found out about the attack at the same time as the rest of the world. The irony that one of his visit’s purposes was to ensure there was a “no surprises” policy in place concerning Iran was not lost on anyone.

How did we get to the point where our major ally in a critical and dangerous region feels it is necessary to humiliate the US Secretary of Defense (I mean other than by reading his own Critical Race Theory bullsh** to him)? We got there because of Joe Biden and his record of duplicity, both individually and collectively, in dealing with Israel when he was vice president. Matthew Brodsky, who is at some think tank I’ve never heard of, produced an epic thread on the background.

https://redstate.com/streiff/2021/04...arning-n360792

Netanyahu attacks Iran, doesnt give the US notice and does it on a day that neo cons can interpret as a deliberate snub to Biden.

I understand Israel has to do what it has to do but Netanyahu playing off our divisive politics shows how corrupt he is.

Israel should be careful .. i dont think most Americans want to be dragged into a war Israel started without letting his big brother know what he was up to. Wish that Benny dude could form a coalition so Netanyahu can exit.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04932 seconds with 10 queries