View Single Post
Old 12-03-2015, 10:58 AM   #34
over the mountain
Playmaker

Re: Domestic terrorism

I dont understand why we need AR-15s and other assault high-capacity rifles. I just dont get that. im sure if they did restrict assault rifles to stringent screening, the bad guys would just use semi automatic hand guns ....

reasonable laws that need to happen now:

1. screening for high capacity guns like AR 15s
2. screening for any person on FBI watch list who attempts to buy a gun
3. all guns must be registered a time of purchase
4. gun owners must report if their gun was stolen, lost or sold to someone else

this wont make attacks not happen but their shouldnt be a zillion restrictions and requirements to drive a car vs zero restrictions to own a AR 15.
----------------------

Chico - it has been reported repeatedly that the male went to SA and came back w a bride and started growing a beard. i heard that about 6:15 pm in teh car last night less then 5 hours after the shootings. what you're saying reminds me of commentators and articles i read on the blaze. they have articles about how msnbc sent out a tweet that the attacks dont seem to be related to a planned parenthood 1 mile away. the conservative blaze commentators are screaming this is liberal msm agenda!!! .... its a tweet. we just had an AR 15 attack at a PP less than a week ago ..... also isnt making an article less then 24 hours after the attack focusing on a tweet from msm .... a conservative agenda to try and nit pick any little thing the msm does to try and corroborate their hard on to prove bias. .. its funny. they have this huge agenda to look for any agenda from msm. double standards at its finest. "ohh nooo, a tweet from msnbc!!!"

of course, the fine ppl at the blaze also think the PP attack was just a bank robbery gone wrong by a obama voting liberal.

they also think this attack yesterday was staged by Obama to go after their guns like newtown was saying "how calm everyone looked on the scene" and "how did so many federal agencies arrive so quickly, its like they were waiting for this to happen bc it was staged!!".

like the benghazi thing. what fucking difference does it make it Obama did not say it was a terrorist attack within the 24 hours of it happening?
over the mountain is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.06100 seconds with 10 queries