View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 02:25 AM   #106
calia
Playmaker

Re: How Long Will Jay Gruden Last This Season as Head Coach?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warthog View Post
The Redskins let BOTH Garçon AND DeSean go after the 2017 season. Two 1000 yard WR out the door. It was a Bruce Allen decision not try to keep either one!! Last year we also let Crowder go. Another 1000 yd WR out the door.

Who did we keep? Doctson- who never even had a single 100 yd game ever. P. Richardson was given a big contract- yet has NEVER had a 1000 yd season in six years of playing. Last year he had just 262 yds for us. Jordan Reed, who is awesome when he plays, but never finishes a season. Last year, we were 28th in the NFL in passing. That’s what happens when you let your best WR players go.

DeSean came to Washington because Chip Kelly is an idiot. DJax was a gift from the NFL gods. He played very well, was good in the locker room, punished the Eagles every game he played them, stayed healthy, and stretched the opposite defense with his speed. Yet we let him walk.

Yesterday, DeSean he beat us two ways: FIRST - he calmed the Eagles in the locker room and told the team that the Redskins would fold in the second half - because he knew Gruden. The Eagles walked onto the field confident from Jackson’s prediction. Second: he beat us on the field.

Meanwhile, the guy we decided to hire INSTEAD of paying DJax, Paul Richardson dropped critical passes in the second half. Our supposed #1 WR and DeSean’s replacement had just 36 yds yesterday.

Don’t blame DeSean because he roasted us yesterday. He could still be playing here, if we’d paid him. And he would have been toasting the Eagles alongside McLaurin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That about suns it up. Yep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04885 seconds with 10 queries