View Single Post
Old 02-28-2020, 10:16 AM   #283
SunnySide
Playmaker

Re: Democratic Primary Push for White House

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
I do agree with marijuana legalization and even expunging minor marijuana use charges

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
I have a Maryland medicinal card ... its really easy to get. The dispensaries are always packed with people and theres more and more dispensaries opening up daily.

I think I would be against blanket legalization. I dont think some 18 year old should just be able to walk in and walk out with 2 ounces of flower, 40 mg edibles, vape pens and shatter etc. I dont want some 18 or 22 year old driving around with his buddies eating 40 mg edibles. Those things can get you and sometimes can creep up on you. Some dumb kid will eat one, not feel anything in 5 mins get impatient and eat like 2 more.

Its basically already legal in Maryland. I think there should be some paperwork and steps people have to go through to get a card.

The State is taxing it very high already almost to the point companies are starting to think they wont be making a profit.

It is making Maryland a ton of tax revenue.

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.15985 seconds with 10 queries