View Single Post
Old 07-18-2014, 09:54 AM   #159
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Re: NBA Season 2013-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Love is a great player, Wiggins is unproven. I think James wants to win now rather than develop a key player. James is bring in his guys to win now, you really havent heard a statement from James saying "Wiggins stays". I think James wants Love there, so it will most likely happen.

Wiggins has talent, but still unproven. To me Golden State is making the bigger mistake, vastly overvaluing Klay Thompson and David Lee is about done...you move both for Love. I think thats a no brainer. Curry and Love back home...wow.
They can wait one year. Giving up a talent like Wiggins just to get Love one year earlier would be fucking foolish. Here is the thing, they can't just trade Wiggins for Love straight up, it would have to include other players. Even if they did trade Love/Wiggins straight up, they don't have the depth to win a championship so it's not like they are going to win one next year regardless. Wait the one year, let Wiggins develop and pick up Love next summer.
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.22632 seconds with 10 queries