View Single Post
Old 03-01-2017, 11:57 AM   #792
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Re: Kirk Cousins 365 thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneed10 View Post
I highly question you on the trading being likely. Just doesn't make sense unless they get swept off their feet by an offer they can't refuse. I don't think any of us believe that's coming.

It's a stare down till July 15, at which point they'll meet somewhere in the middle. Probably closer to Cousins' number than the Redskins number. But they're going to come up on their offers.

The leaks to the media about Cousins wanting to play elsewhere are just too conveniently timed. I never question what you're hearing, I just question the motive for why we're hearing it.
Well, if you have no intention of signing him to a long term deal then you need to take whatever you can get because you'll end up losing him for nothing come next year. At this point KC has all the leverage really, and I doubt he signs anything less than 22-24mil/year.
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.05803 seconds with 10 queries